Monday, April 28, 2008

March and April 08







I'm told that I'll have a little sister, come late July. I'm also told that this is a picture of her and her name will be Ellen Grace. This picture looks a lot like the colorings that I've done for Mommy. But, outside of her resemblance to my art work, I don't see how her arrival will change things. After all, I already have a cat and a little sister can't be much different.




Here I am with my Gavin. He is my neighbor and we walked down to the local park for an Easter Egg hunt. The Easter Bunny was there, but he did not talk. I said "thank Easter Bunny," over and over, but he never replyed. I would have been upset if it were not for the basket of candy beside the Easter Bunny - I chose a chocolate candy.










I've been in a love/hate relationship with food. This happened to be a "love" time when my Mommy goes all Paparazzi on me. I can not get a moment of privacy in this house!

I'm all Tatted up. The tattoo artist, nice old lady, told me to sit still. That was as still as I've ever sat, even when I was Ellen's age I could not sit that still for one whole minute! But, it was worth it to get such crazy ink.